The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By leeglf
i have always used collinite 915 on my NHB with great results, but it can be seriously hard work to buff off think i might give natty's blue a try see if that is any easier to work with.
By civic2fast4u
ive just spent about £70 on a load of Maguiars kit, i did the 3 step guide that they recomend doing. Worked my arse off for 5 hours but wow what a difference, i would definately recomend it. Its easy to use and the results are great imo. Just next time i will use a buffer because its damn knackering covering a car 3 times with a poxy applicator pad. Great gear though!!
By mini bilko
Zaino Z2 sealant is one of the easiest sealants I've used, and that Dodo SN Hybrid I posted on the last page is also very easy to use - both apply very thin and evenly, take very little time to cure, buff off really easily (especially the Z2), and leave a fantasic long lasting finish (~5-6mths).

Everyone raves about Collinite as if it's some kind of God when it comes to durability, truth is, I can get more duration from Autoglym HD. I wont even touch Colli stuff :lol:

That link is very interesting, especially regarding the Swissvax BOS - I personally think that is one of the best value for money superwaxes out there!
By dnz 21
People that enjoy or do it for a living will have more than 1 wax anyway as they like to chop and change. I carnt fault C2 (yes a sealant not a wax) but that hasnt stopped my from trying DODO White Diamond because I have some :lol:
By grant3000
i use meguiars last touch, spray a little bit on to the surface with a damp micro cloth and leave for 2 mins and wipe off with dry cloth i have had really good results as clean cars in my spare time and i have got a few nice cars on my books, also you can mix this 100to1 or 50to1

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]