The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information on site related topics
By Sedge
Hello everyone.

We've been working on a project with a French author over the past few months. That project? An all new book charting the history of the Type-R from its' roots to present day with the new FK2.
This isn't a Corsa; the LE really is limited to 200 units and not only does it come in a presentation case (your choice of black or white) with a numbered plaque but you also get some official Honda merchandise!

The author, Lionel Lucas, has worked tirelessly on this project and it is a true labour of love from a fellow enthusiast.

The team have had access to a number of official Honda Europe events so the book features photography from those as well has members cars.

Please pop over to the links above and consider supporting the project. Any questions, please just ask.
By Sedge
The book has been funded!! Over 500 copies have now been sold.

Thank you to everyone who has taken part. If you want to you still have time to get hold of this.
By Sedge
We're nearing the last hour folks. Over 10% have been sold in the last 24 hours!!
After today you won't be able to order a copy until September and it'll cost you more.
By micke
kwakamoto wrote:
> Hi where can this book be found?

Here's the message of the author Lionel Lucas.

Dear all, it's now possible to reorder the book !
Here's what you have to know:
- There's 385 books left available (as I only print 1000 units.)
- They will have their own number, written by hand (no stamp)
- To order it, we make it by email at this adress:
[email protected]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]