The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
In theory I suppose its possible, but you'd have to pay for 2 maps. and the 3.0 pulley will be getting too hot after a few pulls w/o cooling. But just for drag, maybe. Paul @ tdi north would know the answer. And i'm sure its possib;e to save 2 maps, or at least upload one somewhere else, with KPro
you could run a 3.0 alongside water meth injection on a second map and retain the 3.2 for road or else just get it mapped for the 3.0 pulley in both maps and have the water meth set up for the second map so it can be turned on when you are pushing it at the track.

I could be wrong but I don't think two full maps are possible, think the "second" map is just using the nitrous setup.
3" pulley is too small really without a charge cooler.
I've read you can get circa 15bhp running water meth on a 3.2" pulley due to the lower intake temps

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]