The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
By dozzy
I've just posted this on itr-dc5.com but I figured I should post it on here too, I'm in need of some help.. I've bought some Hasport engine mounts for my EP3, I bought them second hand but unused and unfortunately the person I bought them off didn't have the original packaging or fitting instructions.

The DC5STK kit (DC5/EP3) seems to be about the only Hasport mount kit that there's no fitting guide online for and I've got a couple of issues; I don't know exactly what's meant to be included fittings wise and I'm a little confused by the drivers side mount..

Should there be any kind of washer or spacer between the mount and the bracket that bolts to the engine?:

The reason I ask..

The braket slips over this shaft, or at least it should, it's too tight to slip over for a start, anyone had this problem? Also, if it did fit the bracket would only slide as far down as the flat sided part goes:

Which surely means that shaft will be pushed down into the mount with the weight of the engine? Like so:

Meaning the engine bracket would just be sitting on the top of that bush and the washer on the underside is no longer tight against the bush and there being play in the mount:

Doesn't seem right to me? Look forward to being enlightened though! If anyone has a link to or a copy of the fitting instructions that would be ideal!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]