The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
By Joebickerton89
Hi all

finally starting to get some money saved up to boost the ep3. few questions i cant find answers to is what is a decent manifold to use i see some side ones and then the greddy top mount ones im hoping for 375bhp high boost but everyday running around 330 i cant seem to find many places that give me options on a turbo manifold. im also undecided on which turbo to buy :/ any help appreciated
By 1812_s
sidewinders are sort of the ones to go for as they are alot more efficient from what ive seen....and they look cool!!!
The log type manifolds tend to be prone to cracking and obviously having the turbo down there adds a heat issue. However there are plenty of cars out there with them and have a good setup. I certainly wouldn't mind either one.

Full race make a very nice sidewinder kit for the ep3 but it comes at quite a cost. Solid fabrications is another one to consider, think it was around £1k for a sidewinder manifold and a 3" downpipe.
By Joebickerton89
this is what i mean im not fussed which one to be fair. even a log style cast one that i know wont crack will do im not fussed about looks etc
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]