The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
Hi guys, new to the forum.

I Have my 2005 EP3 with 4-1 mani, de-cat, custom b pipe, RBC mani & thermal gaskets etc, K&N typhoon.

Have it booked in at TDI North next month, having just fitted the Inlet mani etc do we think it will be ok to run for the next few weeks i dont want to cause any damage. Its a second car & rarely gets used but do have the odd occasion where its needed.

Cheers, Matt
wyatt1987 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:22 am wrote:Hi guys, new to the forum.

I Have my 2005 EP3 with 4-1 mani, de-cat, custom b pipe, RBC mani & thermal gaskets etc, K&N typhoon.

Have it booked in at TDI North next month, having just fitted the Inlet mani etc do we think it will be ok to run for the next few weeks i dont want to cause any damage. Its a second car & rarely gets used but do have the odd occasion where its needed.

Cheers, Matt
Paul @ tdi north advises to stay below 6-7K RPM, as the AFR is like 13% out or something like that.

If you have the short style 4-1 mani then you will want to change that to a proper race manifold, before you get remapped. These shorty headers are useless and many people get mislead into buying them when they give no gains. If you do that, then as above, expect over 240bhp.
Thanks, bit of piece of mind for the next 3 weeks til its done.
Looking forward to it, should be a bit more anti-social!!

I cant remember the make of my exhaust mani now as it was a year or so back when i fitted but it is a complete race manifold & de-cat all in 1?

I also fitted CPL O2 sim to take EML light off, will i need to remove this before K100 or is that something to speak to TDI about i guess?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]