The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
By berg
Im trying to fit engine mount inserts

Ive removed all bolts from the front mount and it is moving around easily but i cannot for the life of me get it out!!

Ive spent 2 hours just trying to squeeze and wiggle it out but it seems impossible

Anyone shed any light?

Ive read the guide on how to, but it gives no details of how to remove any of them, just how to unbolt them

Gearbox mount inserts were a breeze. still have the rear to do
By graeme01
You have to drop the subframe to get them out mate ! If you do drop the frame remember to mark it up exactly where it was otherwise you will need to get your geo set up again.
By berg
Ah the guide i followed says it wasn't necessary!!

No bother got to fit my baffled sump at end of the month so ill leave it on axle stands as it is till then now
By berg
Im guessing the down pipe needs to be unbolted to get the rear engine mount bolt out

The bolts look non existant so going leave the rear prob wont make much difference anyway stupid design

Front and gearbox is done
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]