The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
I dont see why some do make a right giid whine and mines silent av tried alsorts av checked the boostits about 5-6psi full throttle then dips for a second on the vtec crossover then after 6k its 8psi and off the limiter nearly 10psi so good boost. Took my air filter completely off so just throttle body still quiet! Put standard mid and back exhaust on still hardly a noise annoying really because i like the charger whine! Waggy on here his mrs got a second hand charger and the car it came off it whined like made mapped at unit 8 and she put everything the same on hers and its quiet now mapped at tdi ! Cant see what difference that would make. So what makes them whine
Yes but some jrsc on the ep3s are very noisy and some arnt with same mods just cant understand why ! Av got a belt that covers more pulley havent you seen that post before with the pics to show it!! Av you not come across this before lou dome whine some dont!
Mine whines like a good un! Setup is:-

Gruppe M
JRSC 8psi kit
650cc Siemens injectors
TDi north exhaust manifold
Spoon B-pipe
OEM back box
CPL tuned

I tend to find that a louder exhaust covers up the whine alot, but with the oem back box and spoon b-pipe you can basically hear nothing but engine noise and whine! I love this setup.

BTW the siemens injectors are great.
Last edited by Carlos420uk on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]