The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By juz1
cheers dave me and claire had a really good day and learnt alot.might see you on a track day some day.thanks again.175 miles to half a tank of fuel is my best ever come to think of it.you know know after we finished the course we went out for some tea and i could not stop doing what we had learnt.shows you how its drilled in.again thanks dave
By Dave Holmes
Thank you Justin, pleased you and Claire enjoyed it. You will get plenty of practice backwards and forwards to Hull.

Regards
Dave Holmes
I've just done the MAC course with Dave Holmes and I'm still buzzing!!! 167 miles of pure enjoyment and learning. It is the best day I've ever had behind the wheel of a car and that's not bad from someone who loves driving! Half a tank of fuel used just goes to show that my driving style has improved immensely. I'd normally be filling my tank up again in another 30 or 40 miles!!! That is not to say that the day was in anyway boring and about driving along at 56 miles per hour. The progressive style of driving that I have learnt, and will continue to try and master seems so natural and made the whole drive seem infinitely more enjoyable. I just can't wait to take someone out in the car with me and see if they notice the difference. Thanks Dave for a brilliant day. I'd recommend it to everyone who gets the chance to do it. You can't fail to learn something from it, and the roads will be a better place for it!

P.S. Dave, have you notice the name?! LOL
By Dave Holmes
Thank you Mark, the name fits well.
Regards
Dave

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]