The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By Neem
Had an excellent day, learned some new driving techniques and will have practise them to fine tune my driving skills. Mike is a top bloke with plenty of experience he is a calm and cool instructor. I Would definitely do it again if i had the chance. Never v-tected though i must say :wink:
By Ozza
Got mine booked for 17th May. Looking forward to it. Although i'm suprised there is no Vtec as thats when the car really comes to life. Having read all the other comments it seems like "No Vtec" is the norm
By Neem
I was just joking matey! I did V-tec here and there, but not as much as i would have liked to. The mac course is about becoming a safer, more alert and careful driver. So therefore it would be inappropriate to V-Tec all the time. Its still a good day and should be taken advantage of, as especially as Honda pay for it! :roll:
By Savvy
did mine with mike, neither of us vtec'd!
By Neem
mike did v-tec now and then with me, im a bit surprised neither of u v-tected :shock:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]