The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By Morty
Just got back from my MAC course, nearly 7 hours in total!

What a great day and all thanks to Lloyd Brown, the only thing missing from this guy is a cape with an 'S' on it...this bloke is amazing and his coaching ability is just awsome.

NOBODY drives my car so you can imagine how I felt handing the keys over to Lloyd for his demonstration commentry drive but I was just stunned at this mans ability...this guy can see round corners :!:
I had more fun in my CTR today than Ive ever had at Alton Towers :D

Lloyd your a top man!

If anyone hasnt snapped up a MAC course now then do it ASAP and then see how much you appreciate your Type R afterwards 8)

Nick
By Bazzer
I did my MAC course with Lloyd, he's a great driver and top coach.
By Lenodski
Yup, I can 3rd all of that as I had Lloyd too and we had an EXCELLANT day (that man also knows his way around the cafes in this country :shock: )
By jacobs
OMG! i didnt know these people are treated like superstars by the CTR community!!

I had my MAC course with Lloyd in May 05, but i was just told it was a ELOP requirement; to have the MAC course under your belt if i was to drive their Type R's !

And just for the record, Lloyd was a sound bloke and i can honestly say my drivin habits changed instantly from that day!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]