The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By burton
hey,just did my MAC yesterday with Bob Blake.Had a great day! really has improved my driving, and just goes to show what a great car it is to drive! Drove some really good roads-able to get the speeds up!!! And learnt are great deal about the police and speeding!!
Really recomend the day and Bob is top bloke-really enjoyed the day!
Thank you!
By Superfli
I had my MAC course with Bob last Sat. Really good day out. MY missus shared the day with me, and I think she learnt a lot more than me.
The actual country road driving I'd already learnt from motorcycling, but I'm now using the gears non-sequentially (not, 4 to 3rd, to 2nd, now 4th to 2nd) and pulling away from 2nd. Also the 3rd gear for 30mph and 4th gear for 40mph is a good tip.
By burton
similar to my self actaully! Now started using 2nd alot more for puling away;especially in these conditions laterly! Drove some top roads through out the day and i agree about the 3rd for 30mph and 4th for 40mph zones.
Really good day!
By adelphi
burton wrote:hey,just did my MAC yesterday with Bob Blake.Had a great day! really has improved my driving, and just goes to show what a great car it is to drive! Drove some really good roads-able to get the speeds up!!! And learnt are great deal about the police and speeding!!Really recomend the day and Bob is top bloke-really enjoyed the day!
Thank you!
Feel free to enlighten us further please... :wink:
By debasur
got my day out next week, ,with Bob .....hope the roads ain`t snowed up as want to be able to put my foot down a bit!!
By DorsetTypeR
Got mine booked with Bob in March, really looking forward to it!!
By phile
Did my MAC day last friday :D really good day, worth the petrol, did 195miles :shock: Bob really knows his roads...! Bob is a really nice guy, may send the mrs on one for her birthday!
By Baldy Andrew
Blah, blah...Bob this, Bob that... :lol:

I did mine with Dave Holmes, he's the best :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]