The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
Details of the event are provided below.

Everyone is welcome to book the day whether they have completed the Mac Civic Type R Course or not.

All day event, with pit briefing at 09.15 - circuit closes at 16.15.

Saturday 7th May

Based at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire.

£100 for one driver and vehicle
£25 for track Instruction with a Mac ex-police class 1 instructor
£25 for additional driver (can share the instruction for the same cost)
£5 for passenger

The circuit is open for use all day subject to a maximum of 20 vehicles on at any one time and a lunch break from 12.45 to 13.30.

Helmets must be worn on the circuit and a limited number are available for hire at £15 each.

98dB noise limit

Minimum age for all participants and visitors is 17 years of age.

Spaces are going fast. Phone me directly to discuss and book on 01745 828180. Or email on [email protected]

Feedback from March & April Track Days

Track was challenging and tested the car we were driving. Track wasn't busy so plenty of opportunity to try the car. Would definately do this again.

Great Day - hope it grows and grows. Training staff were friendly and first rate. Thanks. The use of the function suite was good - much more comfortable than being outside. Great people - both training and driving - and a good atmosphere. Grouping us all together meant we bonded well and had a good time.

Good feel about the day. Well instructed on track. Bonded quickly with other people on course.

It has been a great day. I would go on another day tomorrow.

Very enjoyable day, would recommend to anyone to try.

Good tuition, good value for money, friendly atmosphere and a very enjoyable day.

A fantastic day offering exceptional value for money. Well suited to all confidence levels. Most drivers used the track with care and respect. The instructors were superb and very helpful. The day was equally good for passengers too. I now understand the 'R' in the Type R. A superb day, thanks.

An excellent track day. Learnt lots about cars handling at speed.

We had a great time at the track day, thank you very much.

Had a great day and everyone behaved impeccably that I saw. Just one thing, if I come again would I have to book in advance to do the 2 mile speed run at lunchtime or was it open to everyone?

Yes, I had a great time. Everyone was friendly and helpfull and the track was great. I will re-visit sometime in the future.

The day was excellent and great fun. The event was run really well run from start to finish I thanked all the marshalls on my last lap with the old head lights. All my other mates who were then in cars all said what a great event it was so we will all be coming back this year maybe in may. I also think it was excellant value for money so keep up the good work.

Many thanks for a wonderful track day. We totally enjoyed ourselves and many of us wish to return for another day, including myself, hopefully on your May date. Again, Many Thanks to you and your team!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]