The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By NigeCTR
For the uneducated.....

What is the MAC course ?...sounds interesting. Do you get instruction from a Police driving instructor ?

...and can you do the day down Southampton way ?

Hope you've all had a good weekend's VTEC'ING.

:D
By espjay
He'll come and meet you in Southampton but you won't stay there. Mine met me at home, we then whet down a country lane at Winchester and came out in Bridport near Devon :shock: You'll do at least 200 - 250 miles :D The day is excellent and will open your eyes, well worth going on IMO.
By CT
Motor Acclimatisation Course, I think it stands for. They're ex-police Grade 1 driving instructers and similarly qualified ex-traffic blokes. If you approach the day with an open mind and a willingness to listen and to learn, you'll gain an awful lot from it. The instructer will probably do a drive in your car and leave you in no doubt about the capabilities of these blokes. If he doesn't do a commentary during his drive then ask him to,... it will give you an insight into the level of anticipation and forward planning that it is possible to apply to your driving. I've still got the bruises from various courses with these guys (LOL)so I'm not going to get much from it, but I'm trying to persuade the wife to take the day.

There's such a backlog, that I gather you're better off contacting the MAC guys yourself, and you'll get on the course much quicker!
By jwball
CT wrote:Motor Acclimatisation Course, I think it stands for.
I think it's stands for motor appreciation course.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]