The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By Richrolo
I got between the top two score boxes... were they satisfactory and fantastic??
By 53TypeR
The Risk assessment was in the bottom right hand corner of the report sheet, and the instructor should have circled either 'LOW', 'MED', or 'HIGH'.

You mean for each aspect of your driving I presume?? ....The top two boxes were 'Good' and 'Excellent'! I got mostly 'Standard' before the course, and a mixture of 'Good' and 'Excellent' after the course!! Probably mostly because I drove quite sensibly!!:D
By Richrolo
Just dug mine out now... Pretty much the same as you, although I got bollocked for not stepping off the gas when I saw a sheep on road...
By kr1b2
I was told nobody gets low, just by the type of car it is you wont get it. I was med
By Mick Fletcher
Had my MAC today, 5's for everything and a Low, did 65 miles in about 1.5 hours including the pre drive intro and form filling.
By GaryMan
I dont remember doin this :?: :roll:
By kr1b2
Mick Fletcher wrote:Had my MAC today, 5's for everything and a Low, did 65 miles in about 1.5 hours including the pre drive intro and form filling.
That doesnt sound like much of a course, why so short? Are you an advanced driver or something?

I only did 120 miles , the roads were busy but it was five and a half hours of intense concentration and sometimes information overload. Started off with 3 and 2;s but got up to mostly 4's and a few 5's well happy.
By Mick Fletcher
That doesnt sound like much of a course, why so short? Are you an advanced driver or something?
Ridden motorcycles for 28 years unhurt, done a few track days, raced karts and I'm an advisor for the IAM.
By kr1b2
Ah right that explains everything well done.

Once I work my way through the police road craft book I will go to one of the IAM meets near me. I have a feeling I will look very silly, but hey you have to start somewhere.
By Lady Road Runner
Hi Guys

I think the scoring might have been different when I did my MAC course in September '02.

On initial assessment I got one tick in column 1 (excellent) for attitude, one tick half way between column 1 and 2 for concentration (excellent/vry good) and the rest were between 2/3 (very good/satisfactory) and 3 (satisfactory).

Post training was better - I got one tick again for attitude and the rest were between 1/2 (excellent/very good) and 2 (very good).

I must say, it was a great day and I would be happy to do it again. :D :D
By 53TypeR
I did 200 miles!! :shock: ....and we stopped for coffee twice, and had lunch for an hour!!!
By zeffania
I did 123 miles and got a medium risk. At first i was in the standard boxes and then alot of 5''s, couple of 4 and 3's.
Very pleased with the day and enjoyed it alot :D
By Mick Fletcher
Has anyone beaten my score and done less miles yet?
By awesome
I got fives for everything but the risk assessment was not filled in? There is a comment underneath it on the form which says not for type r! Did about 200 miles!
By micktyper
awesome wrote:I got fives for everything but the risk assessment was not filled in? There is a comment underneath it on the form which says not for type r! Did about 200 miles!
Spose you had Dave Bertie then mate.
I'll dig my form out and let you know how I got on--You're correct about the risk assesment- it says"Not for Type R".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]