The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By EvoStu
Not on the new FN2 Type R you can't. If you have an EP3 model that hasn't used its MAC course then of course you can claim that mate.

EvoStu.
By Fullysynthetic
EvoStu wrote:Not on the new FN2 Type R you can't. If you have an EP3 model that hasn't used its MAC course then of course you can claim that mate.

EvoStu.
I don't think you can use an unused EP3 MAC course now. When I had mine last year, I was told that they'd done a review of who hasn't used the course and where offering the course, then stopping any more (that's how they caught me as the dealer was useless and I couldn't be ar$ed to chase it.
Hello to everyone. I've just bought a type r and am completely new to this web site. i was just browsing and am now wondering what a mac course is. i'm not sure if i'm posting in the right place but have got typhoon induction kit which came with type r and i've heard nothing but bad things about it on this site. anyway cant afford to change it and quite like the sound of the engine with it. does it increase bhp even by just say 5hp by any chance?
si jacko. :twisted:
If anyone knows, or finds out, can they post it, please?

I never claimed my MAC course. First off, I was breaking the car in. By the time I'd done that, the dealer had lost interest and I didn't get anywhere trying to find out if I was entitled to it. A bit more time passed, and I assumed that they'd stopped doing it.

I bought my car pre-registered (by the dealership), although with only twenty miles on the clock, the MAC course hasn't been claimed.

Where do I find out if I'm entitled? And if they're still running it?

Thanks!
Please disregard my last post, I've googled it, and found MAC-HQ.

If anyone's interested, Honda have "withdrawn funding" for the course (at least on the old model, not sure about the new one). It now costs £285.

I think I'll be going for the IAM/ ROSPA instead.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]