The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By RhysH
Whats it like, what does it invlolve etc? I take it because it hasnt been claimed by previous owner i can use it?
By awesome
Think the deadline has expired now dude - there was cut off pointn last year iirc.

The course is superb, completely changed my style of driving and taught me how to extract the most from the CTR.

I have the details of a MAC instructor in the midlands who does driving courses (hes an ex police instructor - dave bertie) I can let you have em if your in the area and interested.

Check out the MAC section of this forum for more info.
By RhysH
Ah if its run out fair enough, but will see if can claim it by sending the voucher of in the post. Deffinatley fancy taking it up if i can.

I didnt relise there was a section on forum :oops: , i will have a look now....
By Stoogey
improves fuel consumption too :lol: makes driving more fluid and graceful, but you can always resort back to rag it from time to time.
By obbzi
Very enjoyable and educational day :D 8) :twisted:
By Dave Bertie
Hi :D

Shame the course has stopped. I think we all learnt a few things including myself, hope you all (especially those that came out with me) enjoyed the experience.

I'm still running my own courses and trying to always improve my own drives / instruction.

Take care to you all, keep the rubber on the road.

Dave
By RhysH
Ah nightmare i cant claim the voucher :( OH well. i missed out by few months lol.
By Rax
Hi

I went on the course in my old 05 Type R. It was really useful. I had an ex police driving instructor from Lincolnshire.

I thought I'd get another one when I got my 07, but nope!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]