The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By rsboy82
hiya everyone after 2 months of trying to get a course with so many pointless calls to them asking whats going on and they kept saying they would contact me back straight away pfft yeah as if that was going to happen . They finally gave me an answer today saying that they cant offer me the course due to it being registered to honda as the 1st owner! but surely as i brought the car with 44 miles on the clock i should be entiltled to the course,
has anybody else had this problem and does anybody know what i should do?

cheers
By r1chardb
I did the same with mine - 39 miles on the clock, honda as first owner, i wasn't offered one either. :cry:
By Rupo
Was gona do it but cant be arsed after hearing that. I only had 7miles on mine when I've kissed my teddy bear I bought it. Are we actually missing out on much? Wont it just be some jumped up ex copper telling us to slow down and look out for tractors? :smile:
By Maz FN2
same here... honda first owner,
but not the first driver :roll:

Maz x
By landhippy
r1chardb wrote:I did the same with mine - 39 miles on the clock, honda as first owner, i wasn't offered one either. :cry:
This must have changed recently. I did mine with 45K on the clock and I'm the second owner. This was a few months ago though. The original owner didn't get around to doing it :D
By RE54
yea, sounds like its new rules...or someone getting funny.

i was the 3rd owner, and still got mine, that was about 9 months ago.

if not, get on teh blower to honda, say OI, i want my mac course ya W4NKERS

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]