The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By Scy
I've just come back from my day with Iain. IMO, if you've never had any road driving instruction outside of your driving test then this is an absolute must. Iain helped me identify a few bad habits that I've had for years since learning to drive - things that I was taught to do as a learner! In addition to this I've learnt the fundamentals of a safe, progressive driving style and I hope to be putting this into effect for years to come. I'd reccommend it to anyone who hasn't done it, even if you think you're a pretty safe driver. I can guarantee you'll learn something!

I also had great fun, flying round the backroads of Bucks on a sunny afternoon. I'm now knackered from hours of concentration.

If you've got a new-ish CTR then MAC are still booking courses. Luckily for me I got in there before all courses for the older machines were stopped.

Chris.
By Mad Max
Good effort Chris.

I did my course with Iain as well and he was great. I had already done two of these courses at work before but it was a while since at the refresher was of great value.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]