The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Honda no longer offer this service, therefore archived.
By Cause4Concern
booked my course with them back in november 05, as u were all probably told the same as i was an instructer will be in contact within the next few weeks...

waited till january and nothing... rang them up they said they'd had a busy period and an insructor will be in touch soon...

well its now May and still nothing... ive rang them again but they just say the same thing, im a paitent guy but isnt this taking the buscuit..????
By Morty
Thats a very long time to wait and not a good advert for MAC.
I understand that they may have a problem with an instructor local to yourself but surely they could sort something out, just because you dont pay for it yourself doesnt mean they can take the p*ss :evil:

Good luck :!:

Nick
By Ozza
That does surprise me as I believe they are normally pretty good. When I phoned them the instructor called me with in a few days. It might be a good idea to get something sorted soon as i belive that quiet soon they will no longer take bookings for the Free MAC course on the CTR

see below

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92697

maybe you should mention this when you call them again
By Bazzer
I didnt need to do any chasing, I got a phone call from my Instructor only 6 months after purchasing the car :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]