The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a problem with your CTR? Tell us about them here...
By largeshark
typeRtom wrote:Has any one registered for the Honda Owners technical updates thing:
Clickettyclick

If so, will they tell if you have an effected car through this mechanism? Mine's got a real addiction to tramlining/camber grabbing..
Tried to register but got this message back:

"Your message

Subject: Honda Owner Recall Information

was not delivered to: [email protected] because:User recall([email protected]) not listed in public Name & Address Book
:?: :?

Also recieved this reply from
the same source as a seperate message:

Hello "Largeshark",
This email is to confirm that we have received your request to receive personalised recall information. We will endeavour to reply to all contacts within 3 working days.
Thank you for your enquiry.
If you have any further questions, please ask your Honda Dealer. Call our Contact Centre on 0845 200 8000 from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday Or write to us at
Honda Customer Relations
Honda (UK)
470 London Road
Slough
Berkshire
SL3 8QY

:? :? :? :?
Seems like they did and they did'nt recieve the mail :!:
Typical Honda

:flyer:
By Timewarp
largeshark wrote:
typeRtom wrote:Has any one registered for the Honda Owners technical updates thing:
Clickettyclick

If so, will they tell if you have an effected car through this mechanism? Mine's got a real addiction to tramlining/camber grabbing..
Tried to register but got this message back:

"Your message

Subject: Honda Owner Recall Information

was not delivered to: [email protected] because:User recall([email protected]) not listed in public Name & Address Book
:?: :?

Also recieved this reply from
the same source as a seperate message:

Hello "Largeshark",
This email is to confirm that we have received your request to receive personalised recall information. We will endeavour to reply to all contacts within 3 working days.
Thank you for your enquiry.
If you have any further questions, please ask your Honda Dealer. Call our Contact Centre on 0845 200 8000 from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday Or write to us at
Honda Customer Relations
Honda (UK)
470 London Road
Slough
Berkshire
SL3 8QY

:? :? :? :?
Seems like they did and they did'nt recieve the mail :!:
Typical Honda

:flyer:
Nothing on Honda's site seems to ever work. I spent ages filling in a form once, only to click the Send button and get "An error ocurred" page back. :x Couldn't get all my form information back either. Wish they'd sort their site out.
By gwammli
Does anybody have the correct angles for the camber and castor on the wheels? Took mine to Honda on the weekend for geometry checks and am now waiting for a reply. A local garage said that they could set it up for me if they could get the figures.
Any help would be appreciated on this.
By dipster
gwammli wrote:Does anybody have the correct angles for the camber and castor on the wheels? Took mine to Honda on the weekend for geometry checks and am now waiting for a reply. A local garage said that they could set it up for me if they could get the figures.
The settings are in the owners manual dude

dipster
By gwammli
dipster wrote:
gwammli wrote:Does anybody have the correct angles for the camber and castor on the wheels? Took mine to Honda on the weekend for geometry checks and am now waiting for a reply. A local garage said that they could set it up for me if they could get the figures.
The settings are in the owners manual dude

dipster
Don't I feel like a muppet now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.. :oops:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]