The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a problem with your CTR? Tell us about them here...
Morning All

ive got a 07 FN2 and need to replace both side window outer 'scraper' mouldings , as they're split [maybe from a previous attempted theft before my ownership?] ive google all sorts but cant seem to find anything on how to fit them, it looks like the 'B' Pillar trim will have to come off also possibly the mirrors?, don't want to start ripping it to bits before I ask..

* well I thought id attached pics, but it says board full?? ** :?
....._________
.. /WINDOW*I
/**GLASS***I
-----------------I < THIS MOULDING
I*** DOOR***I
L__________I

any help appreciated

cheers Mark
for future if anyone may need to change these, it was straight forward tbh, I thought it was going to involve removing the mirrors/door cards etc lol, but the seal doesn't run the full length of the door, so by removing the 'B Post' trim [x head screw at top, and push trim up slightly to unclip clips safely] , you can get a screwdriver [very carefully] under the seal which is 'latched' onto a lip on the door and prise it back over the lip and then just click the new seals straight on. and replace the 'B' post trim - check for a any rust at the top of the 'B' Post under the trim aswel

Mark

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]