The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a problem with your CTR? Tell us about them here...
By chappers51
Hi all when I try to use the rear wiper jet m getting no water out of it, but the fronts work fine is there a fuse for the rear wiper jet?
By chappers51
Just been in the garage and disconnected the pipe going into the boot and had fluid coming out so I've got fluid going into the boot, I put a mini compresser on the other end of the pipe to try and blow the blockage through , but I still can't get any fluid out of the jet?
By chappers51
How do I get the wiper off to access the jet? Is it all just bolted on?

Added in 1 minute 9 seconds:
I'm such an idiot, just pulled the black cover off the wiper arm and pulled the jet out and got it soaking now in boiling water and vinegar. Tried the washer and water shot out so definitely a blocked jet :D
By chappers51
Hot water and vinegar didn't work, when you say cilit bang what type shall I get/use
By chappers51
Ended up soaking it in Mr Muscle toilet cleaner then bleach, put my mini compressor on it went upto my garage and got water on the window, have to have a look tomorrow when it's light how good the squirt is as the electric in my garage isn't connected yet

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]