The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Alarm keeps going off/ alarm location

• Have a problem with your CTR? Tell us about them here...
Have a problem with your CTR? Tell us about them here...
 #3865768  by Fishmanboy
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:38 pm
Hi all

Does anyone know where the alarm siren unit is on a 2007 FN2 civic type R? I have tried google but to joy. I think I have narrowed down the problem to the boot latch not dead locking but It’s Sunday evening and can’t get the car to a garage till Thursday at the earliest and the alarm going off every 5 mins is killing me. So I am looking to try and disconnect the alarm or at least the siren to stop it for a few days

Thanks peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Topics

User avatar Newb ☺️

by 15repyt

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 pm

User avatar Hello

by bondyboy

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:28 pm

User avatar bondyboy's NHB EP3 -2017 EuroTrip pg15

by bondyboy

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:22 am

User avatar Squealy front brakes

by 15repyt

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:39 pm

User avatar Thinking of buying FK8 type R

by Stevie_CTR

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002