The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Evening party people!

Some of you may remember me, or my previous Satin Silver Ep3. Some of you may not as I'm sure there are some new people on here and the forums also seem to be a lot quieter nowadays.[emoji17]

Anyway, i thought it was about time I got a wip thread going. I picked up this EP3 about 2 months ago. Only took me a few weeks to find, although she wasn't as clean as I thought she was once I got her home and properly inspected. Fortunatly the majority of it was aesthetics which 90% of it has been rectified now.

She had a few mods already fitted which was a bonus :

Lowered on Eibach springs
Mitsubishi Evo 9 alloys
Tegiwa Carbon Induction kit
Strut Brace of sorts
Painted Rocker Cover
Yellow HIDS

I was more interested in the mileage when I was searching and very pleased to find this one which only has 54k on the clock. The interior and thankfully the red carpet and red mats are pretty much as good as new and really look fantastic.

I've got some mods in mind for the future and have already purchased my next mod but they won't be ready to on to the car until the new year. As she is my 2nd car I'm fortunate that she hasn't got to be used as a daily and can sit in the garage during the week.

That's enough talk for now, on with some pictures, these were taken today after a 2 day detailing session. Once the car was washed and clayed, I then set about some correction work with a DA, after this the paint and any left over scratches were darkened and filled with Primo Amigo and then the car was sealed and protected with Auto Finesse Power Seal which will give me 6-8 months protection [emoji4]

Looking forward to the next update and appreciate any comments.

It's good to be back!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Faith on Sun May 28, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very nice chap, good bit of graft gone into that, looks great.

Wheels look spot on too. Recently had mine done in a "dirty bronze" to go against Cosmic, so I'm a little biased :D

I agree with you on the forum front, does seem a lot quieter these days but I guess peeps move on...........or like us have a weekend toy squirreled away in the garage for the nicer days of the great British weather.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]