The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By j-wiggins
Jo5h wrote:[quote="j-wiggins"
They're fully attached at the back as if their designed for DC2 Recaros, so I had to just cut the back in half and buy some velcro and put it on
Arrived today, just tried fitting this way and the velcro I have just don't cut it, keep falling off so going to need some industrial strength stuff I think haha :lol:[/quote]

You might be better even stapling them together mate? because you'll probably not take them off
By j-wiggins
Not gave you guys an update on the build recently but the end is nearly in sight

The EP is still with the painter who had some trouble with the vented wings so we went down a different route with making our own "different" wings [emoji23]

So I got some preface wings cheap and we started experimenting

Welded up and starting to take shape:

Painted:

ImageImage

Front bumper now painted (Mugen rad duct still to go in)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added in 10 minutes 54 seconds:
I managed to someone get some Super Advan SA3Rs 2-Piece Splits from a good friend & member on here for the Civic, he only had 3 and I was able to track the other down [emoji85]

When I picked the wheels up from JonnybEP3:

I sent them to "Mike the Polisher" in Glasgow who is well known to take car of wheels like these

I done the centres in Burnt Copper Pearl & after a few days with Mike & some new bolts:

After a long and hard think the wheels were split again, centres sandblasted & sent away to be done candy red:

My springs arrived also:

By j-wiggins
I managed to someone get some Super Advan SA3Rs 2-Piece Splits from a good friend & member on here for the Civic, he only had 3 and I was able to track the other down [emoji85]

When I picked the wheels up from JonnybEP3:

I sent them to "Mike the Polisher" in Glasgow who is well known to take car of wheels like these

I done the centres in Burnt Copper Pearl & after a few days with Mike & some new bolts:

After a long and hard think the wheels were split again, centres sandblasted & sent away to be done candy red:

My springs arrived also:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]