The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By jonnyb86
So yesterday I picked up a satin silver ep3 after regretting selling my cosmic grey premier years ago when my username in here was Jonnybep3
So a little about the new car its a 2005 premier with a few mods some I like some I will be changing

Lowered on ABP eiback springs
Front camber bolts
Rear buddy club camber arms
Tegiwa M
Tegiwa M intake hose
E-tech front strut brace
Spoon N1
Android head unit
Skunk 2 weighted gearknob
Tegiwa short shifter
Preface rear lights

Plans are to remove the rear lights and fit facelift ones, remove the N1 and fit a standard backbox as its too loud for me and possibly change the springs for the pro kit but as of now I'm absolutely loving it
Cheeky pic of my old cosmic
By jonnyb86
Thanks guys the rear lights will be up for sale as soon as I get a set of facelifts so I will pm you as soon as I get them off
By wHAmEz
What wheels are those? They look awesome [THUMBS UP SIGN]
By Rigsby01
Im doing exactly the same mate, picking my second ep3 up on saturday.

You got a good one there mate, i saw it for sale as well but was too far for me to travel
By jonnyb86
this morning on the way to work under partial throttle I felt a slight misfire so after work I pulled the car into the workshop connected it to the HDS and scanned for code but not DTC's found but noticed in the data list the misfire count was high and showing a problem with number 2 cylinder I removed all 4 coil packs and found number 2 to be damp and managed to trace the culprit to a slight pin hole in my washer tube and when I was spraying the washers a tiny amount was spraying out the pin hole and making its way past the coil and wetting the spark plug so out with the old plugs and new plugs fitted and washer hose repaired problem solved

Hopefully this weekend I will tackle the engine bay and give it a good cleaned you can see it needs it
By jonnyb86
Your 100% right mate but as it was after half 5 and the parts department had closed I only had these in my toolbox correct fitment, length and heat range so done the job to get me up the road but will definitely be getting changed out tomorrow when I can get my hands in iridiums
By jonnyb86
Got up early this morning and decided to give the car a quick clean as it was dry for a change
Wheels are in a bit of a state but it came with winter tyres on the oem wheels and have a set of rota torques for summer

Also fitted front and rear H&R 10mm wheels spacers
By jonnyb86
After work tonight I removed the n1 and fitted the standard backbox sounds alot better now but forgot to get a pic. Debating with myself whether to refurb the oem wheels or fit the Rota torques that came with the car Image
By matt ep
LOVED your old cosmic! Inspired me somewhat with my car. You were part of MonsterUnit right? The Rota Blitz' have always tempted me but only on your car have they ever looked right IMO. The Stance on the above pic is perfect.
Nice new toy also! Will definitely keep an eye on this
By jonnyb86
Starting to get the urge to put this up for sale but struggling to make my mind up on what I would change it for anyone got any ideas?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]