The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By jonnyb86
Honestly just think I'm getting too old for it. I sold my e90 msport because I fancied an ep3 again but I'm missing the comfort of the BMW
By jonnyb86
Made my mind up on this now and in the next few days there will be an add on here for my ep3 just fitted for bridgestones to it and going to replace the near side front wheel bearing tomorrow and stick a fresh MOT on it.
By 160mph_boy
How old are you? It was the exact opposite for me. When i was younger i just couldn't ever be satisfied with any of the performance cars i had! Always changing for something else, even owned 3 different cars in the space of 2 weeks before hahah. Now i'm much older, and with my EP3, i have owned now for 6 years... i'm not arsed about owning anything else. I just can't get bored of my Type R which is a good thing! Love it just as much now as i did the first few days of ownership. It is tuned up though, with handling upgrades etc, so i can't help but think this is a massive factor why it's the case for me.

Good luck with your sale btw
By 160mph_boy
*nub* wrote:Time for an FNpoo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:mrgreen: :lol:
By jonnyb86
This is my 3rd ep3 had an fn2 and an s2000 before aswell. Problem is I think I get bored with Hondas too easily because I work on them every day and fancy a change to something other than a Honda but that never lasts long and I find myself back in another one
By jonnyb86
Changed the car back to the standard wheels which I think look a lot better with the 10mm spacers and 215/40/17 tyres and also gave it a quick clean
By jonnyb86
Decided I am going to sell it now just need to make a for sale add up pm me for info if you want to know anything in the mean time
By jonnyb86
The standard reg number is on a Jdm real plate which will be on tomorrow when I remove my private plate
By jonnyb86
sweetz wrote:If you fancy selling your e tech I'll buy it from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry mate I'm not planning on removing and selling bits from it

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]