The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By D4Z3D
D4Z3D wrote:haha i'll be waiting for the next update in 2 weeks time " took the N1 off as it was such as pain in the arse actually driving anywhere - fitted a (insert quiet system here)" :P
Well you lasted longer than the 2 weeks i predicted but it was always going to happen :LOL:
By Ollie milanoctr
The worst thing about a loud exhaust (apart from a head ache) is that it drowns out the vtec roar, a nice sporty exhaust tone coupled with a savage induction note is winner winner chicken dinner ;)
By SurreyEP3
I'm definitively doing track days at brand hatch and also castle Combe next spring/summer so I'm going to put my money towards better things than another exhaust set up. Between now and march I want to get: Wheels & AD08R, Coilovers, Fully bushed, Baffled sump and Tegiwa cai. That'll do me just fine for what I'll be using the car for as a daily and the occasional track day outing.

Also, I'm Debating a respray but not sure if it's worth the money :roll:
By SurreyEP3
haven't updated this for a while, not to much has happened really. I decided i didn't like the cream colour of the interior pillar plastics so i rubbed them down and painted them matt black and also fabric dyed the head-liner to match including the light surrounds etc...

Aso the 4-2-1 manifold is off now so my complete 4-2-1, silenced b pipe and Spoon N1 is still up for sale. I'm just waiting to hear back from a guy in the Midlands.

I've ordered 4 Michelin pilot sport tyres, millers nanodrive oil, oem filter, NGK Iridium plugs and motul coolant for a mini service im planning on doing when it arrives. Also im about to order some Yellow-speed coilovers and front drop-links. once there on i will take the car to Eurospec for FRSU.

few snaps of the interior painting

spray cans pictured are for something else, the headliner was completed with fabric dye. the pictures are still wet, it dried perfect :D

few snaps from the other morning

I will be looking for some 8J wheels after Xmas and also a bucket seat.

I plan on re-under-sealing the whole car over Xmas and also a full paint correction again!! I will update this when that work is done over Xmas

Booking brands for the new year too :D
Jake
By jack1991
Looks decent man! The headliner in black looks so much better.

Well the whole lot looks better black than the creamy colour it is actually. Only just realised the other panels being cream after going out in my car lol. Get a few pics when you can mate be interested in seeing it all fitted.
By SurreyEP3
I will be fully detailing the car inside out over Christmas so i will Pic Whore this thread then.

Added in 5 minutes 13 seconds:
My service bits arrived from Tegiwa late last week,

Millers Nanodrive 5W40 oil
Oem Honda oil fitler
NGK heat grade 7 spark plugs
Motul coolant
K&N airfilter
Tegiwa intake hose

I couldnt wait till the weekend so I fitted the filter and hose this afternoon at work :)
had our first major poor down today, nice to see the chemical guys wax i applied in the summer is still doing its job! think ive only washed the car 2-3 times since the summer and that was just a quick Jet off :o

Also, picking up some new wheels this weekend so im really pleased that the car will look nice again

Jake

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]