The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By D4Z3D
haha i'll be waiting for the next update in 2 weeks time " took the N1 off as it was such as pain in the arse actually driving anywhere - fitted a (insert quiet system here)" :P
By SurreyEP3
Finally got some pictures of the spoon N1, gave the car a quick clean, polish and a few coats of wax this weekend. Few beading shots from Sunday morning

Was mega hot so had to find some shade in the garden

Few beading shots from the morning after

Need new wheels, coilovers and premier recaros again then she's finished for the year.
Jake
By SurreyEP3
removed my spoon n1 & b pipe this morning as it is too loud for me with starting work at 04:30 some days and averaging starting between 4:30-7:30 am daily. I didnt want to attempt to remove the dc mani on just axle stands as 1. i dont think ive got enough clearance to get it out and 2. i feel mega under the weather today so thought sod you i'll just remove the catback and let a garage do the mani this week coming.

so yes the Spoon n1 and silenced b pipe are up for sale, see the for sale section for my advert & the manifold will be up for sale next week.

I gave the back box a clean up as it was a little tatty looking. the b pipe is around 1 year old so happy days.

before

after

old catback for sale

I will be clean the civic after ive posted this, i think this is the worst ive ever let a car get dirty :roll:

jake

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]