The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By jamesyy21x
Another nice looking Milano, also owned by an Oli, haha. you 2 were confusing to read in the other milano Olis thread lol! car looks mint after the respray!
By OliMilanoRed
Hah, cheers mate. But I really have no luck with this car.

Last week Vtec kicked in too hard.
1797595_10154327617739745_6464124339375768925_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By OliMilanoRed
First rear window replacement done by company from insurance scratched the elements so it needed replacing. Now with replacement I've got a leak in the boot somewhere. Getting pretty bummed out with this and constant annoying problems, tempted to sell it :(
By Ollie milanoctr
I must admit you don't seem to have much luck with this car, I know how you feel with the leak situation though, its driven me mad. I think I'm going leave it to the professionals and let the body shop sort it out. You probably would regret selling up though, that's what I think every time I get pissed off with mine lol
By OliMilanoRed
I keep finding myself looking at skylines on ebay everytime I get mad at it. Well, off down the garage with it tomorrow to have a proper inspection.
By jamesyy21x
OliMilanoRed wrote:I keep finding myself looking at skylines on ebay everytime I get mad at it. Well, off down the garage with it tomorrow to have a proper inspection.
So what actually happened? did you just turn the heated rear window on and it exploded? since this i dont use mine..... getting hard with the weather freezing now... lol
By OliMilanoRed
The connection had failed previously and it had been reset into the glass, obviously something wasn't right and it just gave out and went pop.
By OliMilanoRed
It was sprayed poorly and I was never happy with it. Taking it to a proper bodyshop this time instead of scamping and getting a cheap job.

I'm swaying towards Midnight Purple at the moment though. I've seen so few ep3's in that colour and want to be a bit more original than Yellow. Blame my mates swaying me around haha.
By Ollie milanoctr
OliMilanoRed wrote:It was sprayed poorly and I was never happy with it. Taking it to a proper bodyshop this time instead of scamping and getting a cheap job.

I'm swaying towards Midnight Purple at the moment though. I've seen so few ep3's in that colour and want to be a bit more original than Yellow. Blame my mates swaying me around haha.
I always thought yellow suited the ep3 shape to be honest but like you say it's quite common, not as common as white jdm replicas though (vinyl wrapped ofc) :roll: there was charged purple one on here that looked very nice, take your time in choosing as theres a fine line between looking right, and looking fast and furious imo.
Last edited by Ollie milanoctr on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]