The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By Ollie milanoctr
Looking good mate, i dont think ive seen any facelift milano's with the FL mugen splitter on here?!
What ride height are you going for with the yellowspeed coillies?
By OliMilanoRed
Cheers guys. I'll aim for 15 to 30mm and see how it goes. I live in the country after all so I expect 30 is as low as common sense will allow :)
By D4Z3D
Hey mate car is looking good, someone scraped my rear bumper about 5 years ago and i've never fixed it because sods law as soon as it's perfect it will get damaged again! I am interested in the front upper strut brace, how is the clearance over the tegiwa M intake?

Cheers :)
By OliMilanoRed
The clearance is fine in regards to the intake. The only real ball ache is when you want to top up your oil; you need to take it off. Or at least loosen one side and bend it back a bit to get at the cap. :nerd:
By OliMilanoRed
New carbon grille from Fiberworx. New facelift bumper from Hendygroup. New mugen rep splitter from BKR. New yellowspeed coilies from Tegiwa. And some welsh valleys.

By OliMilanoRed
adampeach wrote:Those dipped parts are wicked is it expensive to get parts dipped?
I got the dipped parts by sheer luck on ebay, one guy was selling them freshly done. They were £130 or so all together.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]