The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Thanks mate. I haven't actually polished it today. Not been done since I had it detailed in the summer. I've just tried to keep it as clean as I can and used quick detailer a couple of times. I was going to wax it but as I finished drying it the roof was already starting to get frost on it so I left it. Yea I've heard a lot about the tegiwa airbox or gruppe m but I cant justify the cost of it, seems way too expensive and I like the look of the AEM and it sounds good enough for me with the Cobra exhaust :cool:
Got my new Rota Torques fitted on Saturday wrapped in Hankook Ventus tyres. Also got Eibach front camber bolts and Skunk 2 rear camber arms fitted and a FRSU done. Also finally got my headlights polished and a new genuine Honda H badge fitted. Really happy with how its looking now

By AndyK83
Another small update. The rotas no longer catch on the rear now. Went back to my mates work in botley after work yesterday for a camber adjustment. Although he took the rear wheels off first to see where they were catching. On inspection he came to the conclusion that at some point it has had some paint, nothing in the history of an accident but could have been a repair of some sort. It is a very good job, a couple of people have mentioned that the paint looks a bit flat on the rear panel on the drivers side. So John carefully tapped up the very edge of the lip of the arch as it did sit slightly lower than the passenger side. He also made a smaller adjustment to the passenger side and now both sides are the same height and didn't need any camber adjustment and now they don't catch so all good :)
By AndyK83
Not much of an update yet but I've changed my mind a bit on where I'm going with this. I made use of the Tegiwa Black Friday 15% discount and got an RBC inlet and throttle body adapter plate for 259 posted. I will then hopefully get a manifold in the next few months and then maybe in the summer plan a trip to tdi for a k100 [emoji3]
By AndyK83
Another update, I got a great deal from Funky Power on Thursday. I got the DC Sports race manifold and Energy Suspension Engine Mounts and they were delivered Friday morning, love overnight parts (though not from Japan lol) Also finally gave it a much needed clean after about 3 or 4 weeks, it's desperate for a machine polish, hopefully in January

By AndyK83
Got a new centre console fitted yesterday along with a Tegiwa short shift and a new leather gear gaiter, really happy. Hopefully get my RBC on in the next few weeks

By AndyK83
Couple more bits done today, Skunk 2 oil cap and carbon inlet cover. Really happy with how they look. I will get the engine bay cleaned in the better weather along with a good machine polish. Also cleaned it and waxed as its not been wet for once

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]