The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By Tomcosmic
You need to upload your images to an 8mage hosting site like photobucket.com then once you have uploaded them on there you copy the img url at the side of the picture and paste it into your replys then the image will show
By JackEP3Premier
Just coming up to a months ownership this weekend, have to say I'm over the moon with it, really pleased and the sound in vtec just never gets old! hahah Just some pics for y'all!

And just after a wee wash :)

Bit of Momo action!

By 160mph_boy
Nice clean example that has been kept to oem tradition, which i like to see.

Car has a cool stance aswell :cool: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By JackEP3Premier
160mph_boy wrote:Nice clean example that has been kept to oem tradition, which i like to see.

Car has a cool stance aswell :cool: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Thanks Buddy :-D
By JackEP3Premier
paulydixon wrote:
Have to agree :salut:
Cheers man, good to hear what I've been going for in clean OEM is coming through! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By JackEP3Premier
Yeah spolier is great! Fit is excellent, and IMO is a really nice addition to the car! I think colour coded to the car its not to glare-ish and stand out ish, but its just nice! I have the lip set of the one after the flattest setting, so its very subtle flick up [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Cheers for the nice comments guy!

Jack
By cossiemark
JackEP3Premier wrote:Yeah spolier is great! Fit is excellent, and IMO is a really nice addition to the car! I think colour coded to the car its not to glare-ish and stand out ish, but its just nice! I have the lip set of the one after the flattest setting, so its very subtle flick up [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Cheers for the nice comments guy!

Jack
do you have any idea where the spoiler was bought from?
By JackEP3Premier
cossiemark wrote: do you have any idea where the spoiler was bought from?

No idea dude where i came from! theres some on ebay i know, they're the kind that have primer on them... I'm not sure about fit and finish on them though!

J
By Johnnyswitch81
JackEP3Premier wrote:
cossiemark wrote: do you have any idea where the spoiler was bought from?

No idea dude where i came from! theres some on ebay i know, they're the kind that have primer on them... I'm not sure about fit and finish on them though!

J
I really like the mugen spolier, is this a replica, was thinking of getting one myself, just worry about the fitment of the replicas I've seen on eBay etc, the genuine mugen ones are quite expensive I think :(

There's one up for sale at the moment, was thinking about it :)

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=280590
By JackEP3Premier
No idea if its a replica or not, not sure how to identify the difference? The fit is very good though! sits perfectly :mrgreen:
By Johnnyswitch81
JackEP3Premier wrote:No idea if its a replica or not, not sure how to identify the difference? The fit is very good though! sits perfectly :mrgreen:
Cool mate, I'm going to think about this as I do want this style in carbon fibre I think, still not sure :)
By JackEP3Premier
Johnnyswitch81 wrote:
I really like the mugen spolier, is this a replica, was thinking of getting one myself, just worry about the fitment of the replicas I've seen on eBay etc, the genuine mugen ones are quite expensive I think :(

There's one up for sale at the moment, was thinking about it :)

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=280590
So you can see the spoiler fit heres some pics of it! Im pretty sure its a replica cause the real ones apparently are very pricey!!

By JackEP3Premier
Well today this box arrived with some goodies in it!

Eibach ABP Springs, plus Eibach Front Camber Bolts and Eibach Rear Camber Arms!

Getting fitted tomorrow, and then the FRSU!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]