The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Well, i got round to doing the service yesterday evening, Millers Nanodrive is in and the Hamp Oil filter too! All very easy to do, oil filters a tad awkward in its placement, and the sump bolt took a bit of force to get free! But that will do it for another while anyway! :)

Thanks Simon, Millers is good stuff, it'll be going in it again in a few thousand!

yeah i really try to treat it to the absolute best of my ability! Hopefully it will be appreciated come sell up time! Getting hard to find now these cars! And tbh, there is no excuse for not regularly changing the oil, its a 30 minute job and its easy!

I got mine from Tegiwa with a Hamp Filter for £47 on an offer! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Thanks man!

Yeah i absolutely love the seats, they just make the car IMO, and everyone that is ever sees them or sits in them ever if they know nothing about cars they're always like flip those are serious seat or those are racey!!

Thanks for the comment ! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Been a while since I've posted on here! Not much has changed! Couple of weeks ago i spent the day with some Auto Finesse products and a buffer going round the whole car. Smashing job it turned out to be! Here's a couple of snaps for you all....

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]