The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Hi everyone,

So finally, after months and months of looking and searching, i picked up a Cosmic Grey Premier Edition!

Always fancied a Type R and i settled upon an EP3 after i had been 2 times to look at the FN2 model and drive it also! I spent a good 5 months looking for a real mint Premier Edition in Cosmic Grey, i am a good bit fussy.

I like to keep the car in OEM tradition, with a few very subtle things changed.

The Spec list:

-Tegiwa M Intake
-Eibach ABP 30mm Springs

Jack
Last edited by JackEP3Premier on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am, edited 19 times in total.
By R'ash
JackEP3Premier wrote:Yano, it was something i wasnt sure about- then i looked at it over a couple of days and i love it now! Cheers dude :)
Well if you ever have a change of heart i have a lovely standard one [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Turkish91
JackEP3Premier wrote:I spent a good 5 months time travelling around looking for a real mint Premier Edition in Cosmic Grey,
Lol was the Delorean not good enough?

Car looks tidy, love the colour coded spoiler
By JackEP3Premier
My girlfriend would have laughed at me and kept me going about the seats- i went on about how i wanted a premier cause of these red seats were in it to her, I'm sure she thought my head was away! haha then she sat in them and now she realises the beauty that is a red recaro! hahah but yeah honestly they are sweet seats! Thanks dude !
By JackEP3Premier
Also- maybe someone could be so kind to tell me how you add a picture to my actual reply here instead of a link? Its probably really obvious but i literally cannot find anything like a wee attach thing! hahah Cheers!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]