The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By kris_ep
Looking good! What size injectors? I have 750cc for my build. They should be enough for the time being as I'm running a standard engine. Which turbo are you using? I have a garret gt35 but I will be making a sidewinder manifold.
Any estimated power figures?
By samco77on
I'm using 750cc injectors with the stock pump to start with. then I will find the limit of the pump and upgrade to a proper fuel system.

As for turbo I will be using. T36 from turbo technics with a billet wheel.

More progress this week.

As for power figures. I aim for 400. But the pump will no doubt need changing before then.
By samco77on
Right. Updates. 

Ive got all of the exhaust finished and had it polished up by a guy round the corner. Come up pretty nice. 

Also got my inlet back on with the fuel rail, injectors, and line adapters. 

And finally received my turbo. Complete with billet wheel. 

getting there now. Exhaust manifold is fitted now or the final time. Water feeds are made, oil feed and return will be finished tomorrow. Intercooler is back on Monday so boost pipes can be made. 

Loving it. 
By phil10
Hi mate I was the lad you picked the rpf1's up from, cars coming along nicely [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] you got much more planned for it?
By phil10
Yeah its alright, got a problem at the minute with the charger belt slipping but hopefully sort it soon. What sort of power you hoping for?
By samco77on
Right ladies and gents. Big update. 

Finally got some time on the car now that the race cars are built. 

Stayed until 4am this morning to get it done. I was on a roll so why stop. She runs on standard management, just so I could check for leaks etc. need to wire in the ecu and map it. Didn't take loads of pics. Will get more on Saturday. 

Downpipe lagged

Intercooler mounted

Lights trimmed

Stealthy enough?

Still waiting for my lambda, and air temp sensor to arrive. And just got a bodged together air filter on it for now. Going to try and get it done to drive to donington on Sunday as some mates are racing in the vag trophy. 
By brenscivic
sounds sweet..

would you be better off cutting the bumper to get max air to that huge intercooler?..as it looks like only half is getting air to it.
By jreedy
brenscivic wrote:sounds sweet..

would you be better off cutting the bumper to get max air to that huge intercooler?..as it looks like only half is getting air to it.

That's a mahoosive cooler so part if it not being exposed wont make him loose any power.

I'm running 1.5 bar and my coolers only half the size of this one

Coming along nicely mate :cooldude:
By samco77on
I'm trying to keep it looking as stock as possible at the moment. charge air temps are good even during a beating on the dyno so its ok at the moment.

I will cut holes behind the front plate for track use though.
By samco77on
I have used a new standalone ecu that we are a dealer for. Called an emu. It is a very advanced ecu for the money. I will put more up about it later.

The pops and bangs are a launch control limiter.

Thanks Ben.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]