The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By samco77on
pulpmelon_r wrote:Hi - you wont reach high duty cycles on your OEM injectors until running over 260hp, IMO its not woth re-clipping the loom to run the RC's

Edit: just spotted the turbo manifold [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Lol.
[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By samco77on
Well a little update. Car is off the road. In the workshop.

Gearbox is out and front end is all apart.

Bits are being sent for powder coating tomorrow. Such as subframe, wishbones, front roll bar, some mounts etc.

Box will be stripped and checked and diff added, shafts stripped regreased and rebuilt. New clutch fitted and slung back on.

Also the turbo is on order at turbo technics. It's a T36 with a billet wheel and v-band exh housing.

Sump is also coming off to have oil return welded in and baffles fitted.

Then I can get on with making a full 3" stainless system.

Only have one pic and it is of my new rims. Enkei RPF01's.

By samco77on
Have been busy working on customer cars all the evenings this week apart from weds.

Got my box apart, stripped and checked. Diff fitted and then all rebuilt. Also fitted my clutch and got the engine mount inserts in ready for the gearbox install.

Here are some pics

Hopefully get more done next week.
By samco77on
Things are still very busy at work. However I have found a little time for some progress.

Parts are back from powder coating. So refitted all the bushes etc. welded a -10 fitting onto the sump for an oil return and refitted the sump along with baffles.

Have also tried a few mock up turbos to get the best fitment.

By samco77on
Got some more stuff done. Started making exhaust. Got subframe and suspension back together. She's a roller now :)

Also changed the manifold to another cast one. This time topmount. Here are some pics with my mock up turbo. 

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]