The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Cars now officially sold and gone

End of a pretty good 5years I think of owning the car I will miss it loads it's been a great car to own, new needs now though really have to have a diesel with the miles I'm doing each week on to something new.

Quite enjoyed the forum feel I contributed well to the civic community as well by having the carbon air feed ducts created through Westgate composites.

Cheers for any nice comments on the car of late or in the past

Cheers Marc
By matt ep
Sad times. But all the best in the future. Undoubtedly your be back for some VTEC some day.
Inspiring attention to detail during this build. Hats off.

Matt
matt ep wrote:Sad times. But all the best in the future. Undoubtedly your be back for some VTEC some day.
Inspiring attention to detail during this build. Hats off.

Matt
Thanks mate, put a lot of effort into the car and care of it, the temptation was to split it and make more money but time and space not really on my side for that as I would have needed a car to replace it and didn't want to just buy a banger as a stop gap. I may well have some vtec again although I've now owned 3 of the 4 cars I wanted upto when I was 18 the Evo is the last one to tick as I'll never have an E30 325i they are too old now haha.

Anyway got my new car happy with it, the guy two comments back making a comment about driving a smelly weasel car all I can say is your opinion on my next cars of little concern and your opinion on who I may be. Keep it to yourself from behind your keyboard

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]