The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
CrouchyM wrote:Love it just realised I saw your car parked in the car park at Braintree Freeport! Made me purchase a J's too cause I loved the look of it.
Were you the EP3 and Vauxhall Astra or something that were parked opposite me near the leisure centre a while back?

It is an awesome exhaust even if I do say so myself. :wink: :cool:
*nub* wrote:what is the sports cat, 200 CEL? Would have been easy job to swap them over come MOT, 1 hour labour max (if they even bothered lol). get that done before you get cams, then you can make the most of your 70mm intake setup ;)
200 CEL CAT mate. I know it's an easy swap (fitted all my mods myself) but I really wanted it 100% street legal. I might put the decat in at a later date as I'm planning some track driving next year. :wink:
Aid1987 wrote:
CrouchyM wrote:Love it just realised I saw your car parked in the car park at Braintree Freeport! Made me purchase a J's too cause I loved the look of it.
Were you the EP3 and Vauxhall Astra or something that were parked opposite me near the leisure centre a while back?

Nah was in my mates Ibiza my car wasn't there.
CrouchyM wrote:
Aid1987 wrote:

Must have been another time then. Been up there a few times recently.

Have you got your J's fitted?
Aid1987 wrote:
CrouchyM wrote:
Aid1987 wrote:

Must have been another time then. Been up there a few times recently.

Have you got your J's fitted?
Nah got a spoon N1 at the moment, it's being posted on the 27th.
Cool. Is it the 60R you're getting? Not sure if you know but the blue "burnt" tip is some sort of coating and comes off after a while. I removed mine completely because it started getting corrosion spots, looks much better afterwards. :bigthumb:

There's a thread about it on here somewhere with photos including mine with the coating.
I bought some new cleaning gear a while back and thought I'd share. :smile:

I'd used Dodo Juice Red Mist before but everything else was new. I spent a long time reading reviews before ordering and I'm glad I did because I love how well they all performed. :yippee:

This is without the Chemical Guys mirror finish!

Last edited by Aid1987 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After spending a fair bit of money on the car last summer, I also ended up buying these. :-D

Buddy Club P1 Racing ii plus

Sold the tyres to another member as I plan to get some Continental Sport Contact 5's.

Admittedly not the nicest wheel in standard form (originally came with polished lips) and these had come in a Volk-esque bonze colour but I fully intend to make these a lot better! :P

Rubbed down some imperfections and mist coated them to see if there was anything I missed.

Primed up this weekend and have booked to have tyres fitted next week, then it'll be time for some paint! :WOOT

bluntcap wrote:Great tyres :salut: Even used mine on a track day, never let me down.
Good to hear, I've got the 2's on my OEMs at the moment and love them so really looking forward to trying these out!
*nub* wrote:good job, you have earned my e-CTRO-respect
You have no idea how much that means to me.. :salut: :wink:
Ollie milanoctr wrote:Image

:cooldude: nice work
Thanks mate, very pleased with how it came out. Just need to keep it looking like that now.
Aid1987 wrote:I bought some new cleaning gear a while back and thought I'd share. :smile:

I'd used Dodo Juice Red Mist before but everything else was new. I spent a long time reading reviews before ordering and I'm glad I did because I love how well they all performed. :yippee:

can you give me a list of all the cleaning products you got. Cheers mark
This is without the Chemical Guys mirror finish!

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]