The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Well I made it to Blyton Park, was a rush in the end due to the trailing arm bushes being a pain in the ass but pleased with the outcome and car performed brillantly throughout the day. Had the alignment by Brosport/Area Motorsport and with the lighter rear end certainly made it interesting...

Finally my Fibreworx FX wings & Fugen grill have turned up today so will be starting that aswell as full service before Oulton 4th October.

Oh and I passed my bike test a few weeks back, I thought the civic was fast until I opened it up!
*nub* wrote:Those seats look epic and nobody has appreciated your cat pic, well I do !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha cheers fella they certainly look the part. Not ideal for the road though checking blind spots is impossible... Yeah the cats a little terror always wanting to see what im up to :lol:
Lewisgame wrote:Car looks good! But I'm not so sure the harnesses should be mounted on one of them harness bars. I thought you used the anchor points in the rear and used that bar to reduce the belt angle going into the seat?
Thanks mate. Well it got confusing reading where to mount them but they should be secured parallel to your shoulders to prevent downward pressure in case of a crash. I originally mounted them to the floor then fed them through but decided otherwise after raunching myself on them. Cars with roll cages mount the same way and the harness bar is in solid.
chucklberry wrote:Where did you get the mugen splitter from?
eBay - HZ altezza IIRC.

Wow, havent updated this thread in awhile. Fitted and sprayed the mugen front end only to have an off on the 1st of 3 trackdays resulting in a ruined front end. Joys of using old rear tyres that were like glass...

Anyway new front end, rad, air con delete and a fresh set of rubber/alignment was ready to hit the track again. Damage was only light in the end but I'll put another facelift front end on when I can be bothered. Hasnt been out since end of october last year but hopefully will be heading out to the track in the summer.

EP3 needs, new front rotars, handbrake cables, brake fluid flush and timing chain. And a dam good clean!

Decided I wanted a winter project so bought a 1995 MR2 Turbo - black, t bar, R32 wheels and a Berk Technology cat back. Had one of these before my first Type R and couldnt pass it up. Needed alittle TLC - full correction, brake fluid swap/bleed, full service, new plates, rear calipers, front calipers refurbed and new pads. Only for it to split a HFH (hose from hell) pipe so new thermostat, pipe and coolant flush/change was done - pain in the ass removing the turbo!

Drove it for 100KM then put it away. Will be for sale in the next few weeks seeing as I need a new bathroom..

Wanted a new car for a good while now - fast daily had to be DSG & 4WD. Found the VAG stuff very bland and lacking feel, even the A45 AMG however that was the best of the bunch but crazy money. So I bought an FK2 Milano Red! 1.3K 4 year service plan and in mint condition - for alot less than the others. I waited until the FK8 was revealed but like the exclusivity of the FK2 and prefer the front end.

Also got my bike back on the road with fresh rubber, rear plate & pads.

Roll on June when i'll get to do my next track day!

Heres a few videos from its last track outing - Oulton was sketchy with no rear grip & front end!

This was a little battle with Rob of Area Motorsport in his then track car, which is now the 24 hour endurance car hes built. Need the K24 6th gear removing now its just a track car...

Comments welcome as always
Just went through the whole thread because I'm bored at work :lol:
Have to say I loved your milano ep3, just bought one myself so got here looking for some inspiration. Was sad when I read you sold it, but kind of had a feeling you were going to buy another one sooner or later. Cool you went on another route with the black ep3 after going jrsc, would prefer a good NA build myself. Will check out your youtube when I get home, and congrats on your fk2! Was definitely worth reading, hope you keep us updated 8-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]