The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By *nub*
These look pretty good. I gather they sound good too. But it would need to be supercharged for me. Has to be at least 350bhp, don't think they're particularly light are they ? ;)
By *nub*
Kieran_CTR wrote:Sound awesome! No they aren't light cars but I put it this way... I prefer this to my supercharged ep3 ;-)
I agree with you. but let's face it, eventually you've gotta make it go faster ;)
By Kieran_CTR
*nub* wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:Sound awesome! No they aren't light cars but I put it this way... I prefer this to my supercharged ep3 ;-)
I agree with you. but let's face it, eventually you've gotta make it go faster ;)
Oh yeah of course I will be making it faster next year :-)

Added in 27 seconds:
Finally got my spoiler fitted after been excited buying it before I even bought the car! madly in love with it & pictures just do it justice. My car is booked in with KMS for a new exhaust doing too :) & also got my OMP wheel fitted. Also purchased a chargespeed rear bumper to be sprayed & fitted in January! What's everyone's thoughts? :D

Don't even know if you frequent here anymore, but, theres some dude on the facebook group possibly blagging that he is the current owner of your old JRSC EP3. He posted up these pics, as current images of the car, and claims he put everything back to standard but is getting a turbo kit for it :lol:

Stripped one of the best ep3 out there, he's a nob the lad he lied to me told me he was using it as his everyday car & was buying another supercharged ep3 because he missed his old one! But hey ho he ruined my ep3 but he bought it so did what he wanted but why he lied about what he was doing with it is beyond me! Looks daft now all standard apart from the spoiler
I was suprised, the car got stripped, and put back to so called "standard"! Had a nice spec as it was.

He was probably afraid you wouldn't sell him the car, if he told you what plans he really had in store for it :lol:

Member (Ry4n_ep3) was the lad who stripped it. He messaged me on here about it all!!
Well haven't updated my page in a while, the zed is exterior finished now. Been a busy 2 months with it! I really am madly in love with this car! The rear end now looks stunning!

It has been in for the following

Full KMS custom 3" exhaust with decats

Chargespeed rear bumper with black rear zed badge & carbon 350z lettering.

Full respray

Door handles coloured same as wheels

Eyelids (which I don't like & will be coming off)

Custom rear boot divider

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]