The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By jonezy
God I'm with green light too.

Think my policy is underwritten by makerstudy or something.

God you must be pissed, how they get away with that I will never know, you going buy it back and get the mods off it?

Terrified of same thing happening to me

going give em a call and hassle them I think
jonezy wrote:God I'm with green light too.

Think my policy is underwritten by makerstudy or something.

God you must be pissed, how they get away with that I will never know, you going buy it back and get the mods off it?

Terrified of same thing happening to me

going give em a call and hassle them I think
Yep same as me mate, I'm with green light, then they said I'm insured with bank staton, then markerstudy & my actual insurer is called zenith! So confusing when u think greenlight are your insurer! Yeah I'm buying it back & stripping it, I will be phoning green light as I want to make sure if I insure my JRSC EP3 with them would they pay me out for a JRSC or a standard ep3 on my year & mileage!
By matt ep
Insurance companies a robbing b*s*ards. The small print in there policies are beyond comprehension for most of us. It should be black and white, we pay extra to get extra paid out in worst case scenario incidents.

Kieran if you ever get bored of the Rega's or fancy cash for another set you fancy I would love to take these of your hands :cooldude:
matt ep wrote:Insurance companies a robbing b*s*ards. The small print in there policies are beyond comprehension for most of us. It should be black and white, we pay extra to get extra paid out in worst case scenario incidents.

Kieran if you ever get bored of the Rega's or fancy cash for another set you fancy I would love to take these of your hands :cooldude:
:lol: I won't be selling these wheels they are awesome! Can't believe he paid £2000 for them & still have the receipt! Always wanted rota grid drifts but I do really like these but if I do ever sell them I'll let u know but it's highly doubtful I will bud
Puts power down really well bro & just takes off! I love the wheels but 90% of people love them but each to there own. This is the spec mate

Engine:

K20 JRSC running mapped by TDI North to 305bhp/208lbft

K-pro ECU with VTEC engagement is set at 3.5k and launch control is set at 4.5k

Genuine Gruppe M carbon fibre ram induction kit

Hybrid racing high flow fuel rail with K-tuned pressure gauge

RC racing 650cc injectors

Genuine Mugen Power 4-2-1 manifold with Mugen sports cat

Skunk 2 racing 70mm mega power exhaust

Engine dress:

K-tuned coil cover

Tegiwa anodised washer kit

K-tuned breather filter

Transmission:

M Factorty carbon lined synchros
Quafe LSD

Clutch masters light weight 2 piece fly wheel

Buddy club short shift kit

Tegiwa solid shift bushes

Excedy stage 2 clutch

Suspension:

BC Racing fully adjustable coilovers

Jdm civic anti roll bars with super pro bushes

Front and rear strut braces

Eibach lower control arms

Eibach front camber bolts

Super pro front caster increase kit

Hard race drop links

SPC rear adjustable camber arms

Beaks rear tie bar

FRSU

Brakes:

Stop tech discs with DS2500 pads at the front, yellow stuff at the rear

Goodridge braided brake hoses

Tegiwa brake stopper

Exterior:

Seibon carbon fibre Mugen style spoiler

Carbon fibre Mugen style bonnet

Carbon fibre Mugen style grill

ARC replica carbon fibre front canards

JDM Honda wind deflectors

8000k hid lights & LED bulbs throughout

Wheels:

Genuine Desmond evo regamasters. Forged super light weight 17" Ultra rare wheels & wrapped in parada spec 2

Blox lightweight wheel nuts

Interior:

Recaro trendlines recliners

Tegiwa harness bar powder coated white

Genuine Takata harnesses

HKB boss kit whit sparco snapp-off

Nardi style steering wheel

Mugen pedals

JVC double din unit with hands free Bluetooth connection iPod connection cd aux usb.

Skunk 2 weighted gear knob

Genuine Defi gauges (Oil temp,water temp,boost pressure)

Broadway 300mm rear view mirror
That's a really nice spec too bud. I can see why you like the wheels pal there just not my cup of tea but if we all loved the same things life would be boring :lol: I was asking about how it puts the power down as my car struggles with 50hp less but it does have short gears due to the final drive. So was wondering. I'm hoping once I get some semi slick tyres on it should grip a bit better. Enjoy your new car pal looks sweet :D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]