The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
i have had my baby 2 year now & love it :-D
I am the 2nd owner of her
got her when i was 20 :-D
This is when i picked her up

Then i got her tinted front & back, & put a full through DC Exhaust :-D

Then i put in a touch screen Pioneer double din & a Type R badge (the badge has gone what was i thinkin) :lol: & put in face lift door cards

Then i bought 2 CivicTypeR.co.uk Decals :-D

Then i bought a new reg plate & fitted the face-lift rear lights

I then bought some Heko Wind Deflectors

Fitted some Sparco pedals & removed my Pioneer double din as i had some :bad-words: attempt to break in to my car to get it (i think as they was nothing on show apart from that) you cant have anything anymore with all the jealous people & thieves :bad-words:

Last edited by Kieran_CTR on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:55 am, edited 83 times in total.
By mbland
bet the police love you with them front tints lol, car does look tidy though :thumbup: that paintjob on the first saxo was awful though style tastes have obviously progressed since then though :D
mbland wrote:bet the police love you with them front tints lol, car does look tidy though :thumbup: that paintjob on the first saxo was awful though style tastes have obviously progressed since then though :D
i know mate, was young & dumb :lol: the police see me all the time & havent pulled me yet so fingers crossed it stays that way :thumbup:
By Solerdus
Dude why did you take you double din system out :?: your Pioneer system is cool and not much people have double din in there EP3,I still got my pioneer double din in my type R had it for over 2 years :cool: You know you want to intall it again :thumbup:

By Kieran_CTR
Solerdus wrote:Dude why did you take you double din system out :?: your Pioneer system is cool and not much people have double din in there EP3,I still got my pioneer double din in my type R had it for over 2 years :cool: You know you want to intall it again :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: some little :bad-words: tried braking in to my car for it (im guessing) and caused abit of damage to my door but got it fixed asap & had it removed, if i kept it in i would of bin sleeping with 1 eye open every night :lol: but i wish i still had it :sad:
HazztheJazz wrote:nice motor pal! ....have you still got your pre rear clusters? I wanna swap my facelift ones for pre's

How have you found the ride with those springs?
no mate i sold them few months ago on Ebay. It feels so much better, a comfier ride, handles better & even though its only 35mm drop it looks so much better :-D i would recommend them springs to any CTR owner [smilie=superkewl.gif]
By Stevo M81
Nice and low and ur right about the calipers it takes a bit of work but it does look smart when done. Why not put some decals on them like mine as i just recently redone mine. Here is a pic of mine with the decal on them.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]