The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
nffc1982 wrote:Do you rate the decal sticker mate thinking of getting some for my fn2 Ctr once I've done the calipers. And how long after painting did you drive your car. Cheers
The make the caliper look better but it's people's taste really! I did mine in winter so left it 2 days but in summer with a hot day u do it in the morning u can drive it next day but just touch your calipers make sure they are dry
By Kieran_CTR
Magnificent_one » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:54 am wrote:Why you selling bro? :o
I fancy a change now buddy & it was meant to be my weekend car when I bought it but then became my every day car which I didn't want & plus I miss modifying as they isn't anything really left to do to it. The lad is coming to collect it Sunday & I pick up my new car straight after as he's only local as its my mates car I have bought as I always wanted one but I will reveal it when I get some bits fitted to it :D
By Kieran_CTR
Hey everyone

After waiting to sell my old car & find the new zed I finally found one which my mate was selling & got a really good price on it :) love driving it & sounds amazing plus I've already had 4 people stop me at petrol station all saying it looks amazing :) I'll put the spec & mods up & should be going to TDI North this month for a remap :D I have also ordered a nismo v2 spoiler which will be sprayed & fitted this month too.

83k miles
FSH
12month MOT

Full GT spec

Milltek exhaust
Decats
Induction
Inlet plenum spacer

35mm eibach Lowering springs
19" Rota grid wheels
Brembo brakes

Front lip smoothed on bumper
Roof spoiler
Boot spoiler
Skirt extensions

Finally got to give it a clean then started raining near the end so didn't bother drying it but got some good photos of her cleaned up :)

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]