The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By burton
after owning the EP3 now for over 5 years i decided it was time for a change.

having loved the honda and never setting a foot wrong i knew there was only one replacement. it was only a matter of waiting time to wait for the right one to come along.

luckily this came up and i snapped it up. many thanks goes out to pete aka uknowiama for allowing me to purchase it from him. very nice guy and gave me the perfect sale so thank you; just hope you return to one soon maybe a blue fd2?!

well here it is.....

By burton
have the champ alloys sitting in my room at the moment!

these will be staying on for the winter i think, then once the weather is better the champ wheels will come on!
By Tommo2007
burton wrote:after owning the EP3 now for over 5 years i decided it was time for a change.

having loved the honda and never setting a foot wrong i knew there was only one replacement. it was only a matter of waiting time to wait for the right one to come along.

luckily this came up and i snapped it up. many thanks goes out to pete aka uknowiama for allowing me to purchase it from him. very nice guy and gave me the perfect sale so thank you; just hope you return to one soon maybe a blue fd2?!

well here it is.....

i want one of these so much! :salut:
By burton
nige t wrote:Nice car :cool:
Any plans for modding?
no plans as yet.

maybe a gruppe m and really like the idea of some Bride seats for the front
By Settez
That's beautiful mate! Looks brilliant. Is that a slight blue tint on the headlights or is that just the light??

Oh do you mind if I ask where you got that carbon gear knob that was in you EP3?
By tomhighton
Looking good :cool:

Get some decent semi slick tyres for the white wheels transforms the car in the summer :wink: you'll love the gruppe m much better quality than the ep3 kit

check out this months japanese peformance mag if you dont already know :bigthumb:
By burton
Mart wrote:Took you a while to pick one up :cooldude:
Was it worth the wait?
haha! it has taken a while! massive change of circumstance has now allowed me to finally get one! and yes, absolutly worth the wait! cant believe i finally have one!

Settez wrote:That's beautiful mate! Looks brilliant. Is that a slight blue tint on the headlights or is that just the light??

Oh do you mind if I ask where you got that carbon gear knob that was in you EP3?
think i got the gear knob off of ebay a while back. if i can find my oem one ill sort something out for you.

tomhighton wrote:Looking good :cool:

Get some decent semi slick tyres for the white wheels transforms the car in the summer :wink: you'll love the gruppe m much better quality than the ep3 kit

check out this months japanese peformance mag if you dont already know :bigthumb:
ill check out the magazine. just got to keep eyes open now if a gruppe m comes up for sale. few and far between i'd imagine! definatly consider the semi-slicks!! it already handles unbelievable!
By burton
Small update on the FD2.

Recently fitted the Seeker induction kit.

Then a Titanium exhaust system.
From the rear.

Had the OEM wheels powder coated as the original paint was flaking off.

And today had them fitted with two new tyres for the front.

Next on the list are Mugen deflectors followed by the Mugen front lip eventually.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]