The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By burton
Mali wrote:I think your DSLR is canon ? :)

and they are looking very good (about photos)

thank you very much! the DSLR used is Nikon D80 with kit lense used for the majority of the pictures.
By markl
i thought my milano anniversary would be a bit too much red before i saw it... but imo looks :cool:

still prefer dc5 recaros though tbh, black sets them off nicely though :twisted: ... not seen this thread before. one of nicest looking ctrs i think, subtle but :cool: :thumbup:
here my sisters partner has managed to fabricate a mount for my Apexi RSM. this will be fitted into the gap under the headunit. Alongside the RSM is an Icemode Vtec indicator which i will be fitting also.

fitting time all depends on when dad is free to fit it!! :wink:

with added 'G-Meter'
ok, so after having the rsm for quite a while now. my dad and i finally got around to fitting it today.

had a custom mount fabricated out of stainless steel where i mounted the rsm along with an ice mode vtec light.

took most of the day for my dad to fit it with me helping ( cant say i did that much!)

now just got to read the manual and figure everything out! had a quick blast and have to say am impressed with it!

just a few shots

a just a few new additions to the engine bay

next plan is to fit my JDM c/f dash kit.

stereom1ke wrote:nice pictures mate and nice car, Im not overly keen on the spoiler though :(.

I see you have the mugen pedals but where did you get that footrest its nice :thumbup:

cheers, Mike
thanks for the comment. the spoiler is hit or miss with people. i have always fancied one. as for the foot rest, it is from a dc5 integra.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]