The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
i was very lucky and bought the seats off this site from mark eas, they do look the business!

as for the red hose, i bought that froma group buy again the was arranged from off this site, i think nobbys nuts sorted that one. though i do know that you can get them off ebay for round about £50.
By darren4
That spoiler really suits your car like it did mine :cool:

Glad your happy with it :thumbup:

Car looks nice clean, i bet its back to how i saw it now :lol:
By burton
darren4 wrote:That spoiler really suits your car like it did mine :cool:

really chuffed with it! definatly the best colour to have! always gets a lot of good comments even more than the bonnet.

funny you should say that about how dirty you think my car is as ive just driven down the m4 for 3 hours and it is FILTHY!!

any news on your new car?
By darren4
burton wrote:
darren4 wrote:That spoiler really suits your car like it did mine :cool:

really chuffed with it! definatly the best colour to have! always gets a lot of good comments even more than the bonnet.

funny you should say that about how dirty you think my car is as ive just driven down the m4 for 3 hours and it is FILTHY!!

any news on your new car?
Yea the spoiler does kind of stand out :lol:

I knew that poor car is back on form :lol:

Defo 100% know what car im getting now, but ill inform you when i finally get it :wink:
By Mart.C
You've done a nice job on the details there mate :thumbup: Love the under bonnet detailing

Not convinced there is enough red elsewhere in the interior to carry off the all red seats, but the rest is :cool:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]