The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By raffopj
bluntcap wrote:Brilliant choice with the XYZ coilovers mate.....have them myself and love them :thumbup:

shaping up to be the nicest cosmic on this site!isn't that right bluntcap?? :badrazz:
raffopj wrote:
bluntcap wrote:Brilliant choice with the XYZ coilovers mate.....have them myself and love them :thumbup:

shaping up to be the nicest cosmic on this site!isn't that right bluntcap?? :badrazz:
Now now lest not get carried away here Paul :wink:
By Rayman
Nice car, love your number plate 'MOD'

How are you finding the brake set-up? Much improved?
By DarkStar
well, i did check out your thread and watched the feedback before deciding upon them. after a few miles trough town today, i can say they ride pretty well compared to what it used to before.

Careful what words you use around here Paul [smilie=ganjataz-giggle.gif]

Rayman, yes the brakes are much improved, car is really stopping now, very pleased. I need to fit the brake cylinder stopper aswell. I left it for last so i can see if it really makes a difference.

I fitted all 4 rims on the car with the Pirelli slicks and went to make the geometry settings after fitting the coilovers.
Here are two more pics. First is at 10am this morning, coilovers fitted. Please excuse the mess, it will be taken care off tomorow :oops: PS: hope you like my ECU :lol:

Crappy pic, sorry
Dam those alloys look stunning on the cosmic.........maybe I should of bought them :sad:
raffopj wrote:looking good dude.
was only messing with bluntcap :thumbup:
still one of the nicest cosmics on here imo
Cheers fella :salut: :thumbup:
Right, so i drove to Hungaroring yesterday. I had bad luck, the rain came pouring down before i arrived there and never stopped. When it rains i don't rev the car higher than 3k rpm due to the AEM CAI wich you all know it's exposed to tons of whater from the front wheel (my inner arch is also broken so all the water was going on my air filter) So I decided to stay put and watch others do their thing. My mate in his GTR was one of the fastest dudes out there, followed by an evo VI TME and other 4x4 turbo cars ;)
After this 650 km drive i can say that I'm very pleased with the way the car handles on the road with the new suspension. Feels alot better, stiffer and gives me better feeedback.

For rest of the pics you can acces: http://picasaweb.google.hu/adam.orosz/2 ... ungaroring#
and: http://kep.tar.hu/lalow/50669997?o=0#2
well tbh the alloys are going in today for sandblasting. one of them needs a refurb and i also decided to repaint all of them due to possible color missmatch and actual paint is also peeling off quite easy. atm i don't know what will be their final colour. i like them white, but always fancied some green with the cosmic. i have a few days to decide, so.... :scratch:

i didn't take nice pictures of the car with the alloys yet, but i do have something on my pc at home. i will upload some when i get there
By DarkStar
sorry blunt, couldn't find any decent pics worth showing with the white wheels, but i decided i will keep them white so there will
be enough pictures soon. they are prep'd for paint at the moment and I should drop them at the paint shop on monday. so by next weekend i should
post up new pics ;)

meanwhile i also sold the wheels that you see in the picture above and bought some 16" bad boys at an unbeatable price (around 85 pounds for all 4, tires included ;) )
16" / 8.5J / ET28

i need to get rid of the actual tires (245/45/16) and get some 225/40/16 tough. Can't drive with these tracks on :))

In other aspects, i want to remove my AC so any aspect regarding of what I should have in mind will be much appreciated. I did search the forum but couldn't find much.
By DarkStar
well, i finally have some new things to share :smile:

The rotas are finally painted and on the car, so i'm really happy with that. I painted them green afterall (always liked the contrast but didn't want to go on green OEM)
Here are some pictures from last week's International Honda Meeting in Hungary

The event was also a drag racing event and i managed to lower my best 1/4 mile time to 14.02, i'm pretty happy with that also.
I need a rear camber kit next alongside a k-pro to play further on
By SeanEP3
very nice dude! like what you have done so far!

14.02 is bloody good too!

you speak good english too.

keep it up!

Sean
By DarkStar
thanks lads for the nice words :salut:

didn't do much in the past weeks just a lil' photoshoot for our club/site/forum. Here are a few shots from that day, hope you like :wink:

had some girls over too :smile:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]