The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By DarkStar
So, this is it. I finally have my dream car. It's a Cosmic Gray, it has 53 000 km, with AC and xenon lights. I love it. Right now i am waiting for the Invidia exhaust to arrive some time soon. Here are some photos of it, in Germany when it was clean:

Current Spec:

Custom CAI
DC Sports Header
Buddy Club Spec 3
RBC manifold (ported to 70mm)
S2k injectors
K-Pro

XYZ Coilovers
OPM strut bar
Wiechers 6 point rollcage
Sparco Speed drivers seat
OMP steering wheel

17" ATS DTC Superlight
Ferodo DS2500 pads
HEL brake lines
Motul RBF 600

Stripped + air con removed
Last edited by DarkStar on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 10 times in total.
By Martin_Hx
Aww yours had xenon's as standard ? Plus headlight washers ? Not far :)

Looking good though + the fastest colour :thumbup:
By juz1
could it be possible for us guys over her to order the bumper they have over there with the washers in? like what they have done with the tweeter mounts.can see this been just as popular. get the part number etc .......worth a shot id be interested if the price is right.
By DarkStar
got the Invidia catback mounted yesterday. puts a smile on my face every time i VTEC it (like so :-D )
i'll put some pics as soon as the rain stops and the car is clean.
By DarkStar
Forgot to mention the Energy Suspension engine mounts I fitted before the exhaust. Wheel hop is not eliminated but is a lot better. Thinking of putting in a front strut bar and a Spoon Torque Damper next.
By DarkStar
MugenSeiki wrote:Must be cool cruising around in that in Romania :cooldude:
well, there are a couple of ctrs in romania, iwhere i live there are 4 ep3s and a fn2. not counting the s2ks and other civics (vti, etc).

got 2 pics of the car with the exhaust. sorry for the pics, they are phone made

By Bloooor
Looks v nice mate, liking the exhaust aswell.

I never knew you could get xenons as standard.... was it just an option from the factory??
By DarkStar
newest "mod" :) makes a difference dough. fitted the right seat back after a few hours but not sure if putting the rest back in. the sound of the exhaust, fuel pump, brakes, etc. makes a different feeling now in the car, i like it :yum:
By DarkStar
racing in Hungary:

Best time was 14,569 , but the bastards didn't record it. Mods: AEM V2, de-cat, Invidia N1 cat-back, car not stripped.

Since last post Exedy Clutch, 4-1 header and Weitec -30mm spring arrived. None of them mounted yet. Posting pictures after the car is lowered and tinted :smile:
By DarkStar
fitted DC Sports 4-2-1 header and Proflex - 40 mm springs. Drove it to the mountain top few days ago, car feels and handles great.

sorry for the bad quality phone pics.

for the gti owners :P :twisted:

By tiddy
Hi. Nice Cosmic. Where did you order your Invidia exhaust from?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]